About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Day Eight One & last daily blog. (I will post each Tuesday after Clinical)

Friday…
I enjoyed last nights dinner and now glad that I am back to eating again.
When I first decided that I was going to loose weight back in February I set a goal for myself to have all of the weight off of me by my 50th Birthday. Today is my 50th and I have accomplished my goal and even then some.
I am beginning a new chapter in my life not only as a 50 year old but also as a much healthier person at this stage in my life. And, I also received my “official” AARP card! What a hoot!
Well I went to my Doctor today and I received great news. He took me off ALL of my blood pressure pills (4) and my high cholesterol pill. YEAH… this is what I was aiming for and extremely happy.
My wife and some neighbors are taking me to Buffalo Wild Rings tonight and I am going to have their naked grilled tenders and maybe a little chips and salsa.
Tomorrow night we are all going to Hollywood Casinos “Boogie Nights” disco and I am going to dance the night away. LOL.
Today will be my last DAILY blog entry however I will add an entry each Tuesday night after my St. E. clinical visit for the week.
If you are still interested in reading then look for it on Tuesdays.
Have a great weekend everyone…I’ll post this coming Tuesday. C-ya

No comments:

Post a Comment