Friday….
It has been a great Friday but I am extremely glad that the week is over and the weekend is about to begin.
I was at the fitness center at 6:30am this morning and did my 70 minute routine.
I hit a milestone today as it is casual Friday (every Friday) at our company and I usually wear jeans. Last night I put on my jeans and belt like I always do and I walked across the floor in my bedroom and my jeans went down to around my ankle.
OK, that was not good and I did not know what I was going to wear for casual Friday. I then got my new Dockers out to wear when I decided just for fun to go into our laundry room and get a couple of pair of my boy’s jeans to see how they fit. To my surprise both pair fit and the kicker is they are a size 32 waist!
I was so excited and cannot remember the last time that I was in a 32” pair of pants.
I wore my jeans (my son’s jeans) proudly today and was on cloud nine all day.
I decided to get a box from work to start packing up some of my clothes in my closet as after someone looses 55 and a half pounds nothing really fits anymore and it is a struggle just to keep it on your frame/body.
I have started my official countdown on my last official days of the NutriMed all liquid diet and anxiously getting ready to start the NutriMed re-feed program next Wednesday.
I only have 5 more days to go.
I have already made out my first weeks grocery list (man does that sound funny) and will be going to the store the first part of next week.
I remember about 9 weeks ago while on the NutriMed diet thinking….OMG, I still have 9 weeks to go and wondered if I would make it. Now I have answered my own question, yes I have made it and will continue to follow their program through to the end.
I have my first Doctor’s appointment with my family Doctor next Friday May 21, 2010 at 1:00pm and it will be the first time that he has seen me since the week before I stated the NutriMed program on March 1, 2010. I cannot wait to see his face when he walks into the exam room and I know it will be the first time since I started going to him 16 years ago that he will not have a comment on my weight.
I am also hoping that he will remove me from most of my prescriptions as I am only taking ¼ of each blood pressure pill now and a whole cholesterol pill.
My goal when I decided to go on the NutriMed program in February of this year was to get the weight off before my 50th Birthday. Ironically that would be next Friday May 21st and I can say that I DID IT!
Till tomorrow blog followers, have a great Friday! Jon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment