About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day Seventy Five...

Saturday…
WOW, what a busy Saturday. I got up early to go to Lowes to get a few things to work in our backyard and my day has not quit since.
I started the morning off with my first NutriMed shake and headed out the door.
When I got home I unloaded our van and started working. I decided to put on a tank top today and found it to be very, very large on me. It was comfortable and I didn’t have a small one so I wore it.
It is now 8 hours later since I started and have called it a day.
While I worked in the back yard around our pool my wife worked in the front yard. Between the two of us we accomplished a lot of required yard work today. I still didn’t get one of my outdoor projects completed today but as they say….tomorrow is another day.
I have drank so much water today from being outside all day that I will be going to the bathroom all throughout the night. Oh wait, I do that already! LOL
We have been invited down to some neighbor’s house tonight for a grill out and relax in their backyard. I will drink one of my shakes before we go down and then also take a couple of diet drinks. No more water for me today.
I am counting down in my head that I only have 4 more days of the all liquid diet. Dang, if this was next week I could have taken a meal prepared by me to their cookout and ate with them for a change.
I think that this is what I am looking forward too is eating again with family and friends. I don’t really care if I eat the same things that they are eating but just being able to eat with them again instead of drinking a shake will be wonderful.
I am not sure what Sunday is going to bring as I guess it will depend on the weather. If it’s nice out again I guess I will do what I did today. Work in the yard.
Time to go…..have a great Saturday evening….

No comments:

Post a Comment