Saturday…
Is it winter again?
What a Saturday…busy, busy, busy. I decided to get flowers for our urns around our pool and front of the house by our entryway. I also wanted to start an herb garden this year so I bought 6 herb plants, 2 Roma tomato plants and a jalapeño plant so when I get off of this “damn” diet I can make some fresh salsa!
I was going to plant them today in a new pot that I got for the herbs, tomato plants and jalapeno plant but it was just too cold outside.
Anyway, I will get them potted on Sunday and call my new herb garden officially in!
Its 8 o’clock and I can’t remember how many NutriMed shakes that I have had today. I tell you, the weekends throw me all of whack and I seem to loose track every weekend. So do I drink another one? Maybe I have already had 5 today? Do I not drink one? Well I’ve decided that if my stomach starts growling then I will fix a shake.
I can tell you that I have had a lot of water today as all I seem to do is go to the bathroom. I think that I have had my water fill for the day and now looking for either a Crystal Light to drink or maybe even a Sprite Zero. Whoo-hoo, I’m living it up on a Saturday night! LOL.
Not much else going on here this evening so I guess I will close for now. To all of the Mother’s ~~~ have a great Mother’s Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment