About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day Seventy Eight...Last day of complete liquid diet...

Tuesday…
Oh, clinical Tuesday…
My morning started out again at the fitness center bright and early and then off to work as usual.
Well today is the day that I have been waiting for, for almost 12 weeks now. It is officially my last full day on the NutriMed complete liquid diet. WHOO-HOO!!!
You know, I didn’t even really care about if I did or did not loose weight this past week. I haven’t done anything different and I still had my daily shakes, still had 100 + oz of water each day and still exercised 5 times this past week. But you know it is making it to the end of this incredible journey that I have been looking forward too.
My weight loss was~~~~~ 4 pounds and I am now down to 186 pounds, 2 pounds lower then my goal weight. As of today I have lost a total of 60 pounds in 11 weeks on the NutriMed liquid diet.
It is with mixed emotions that I close out today and this chapter of the NutriMed diet and now I find myself at the beginning of a new NutriMed chapter. Chapter 1, page 1, “The re-feed portion”.
I bought my food scale at Bed, Bath & Beyond today and after I complete this blog entry I will be preparing my 1st real meal for Wednesday of the following: 3 oz of lean, meat, ½ cup of cooked vegetables or 1 cup of raw vegetables, 1 bread/starch exchange and 1 fruit exchange. Plus I still have 4 shakes for the day.
THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME…
I have had a couple of requests from current blog followers to keep posting everyday but I have not decided if I am going to post everyday or not.
If you are reading this and would like for me to continue to post daily on my blog, I would appreciate it if you would either comment on my blog to let me know your thoughts or to send me an email associated with the blog at jon.mason@insightbb.com .
Either way I will get the message.
Till tomorrow, my BIG Wednesday, everyone---c-ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment