About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

DAY EIGHTY...

Thursday…
I didn’t do as well on my first day of the re-feed program as I thought that I would.
I could not get in the 4 required shakes. I tried but only could manage 2 shakes yesterday and a small lunch and dinner meal. I was too full and ran out of day!
I have tried to do better today as I know that the shakes are still important to me and the successfulness of the NutriMed diet.
I have had 3 today plus lunch and now ready to eat my dinner. I honestly do not know if I can get the 4th shake in or not before bed.
My second day has been good. I started my day at the fitness center and always feel good when I begin my day working out.
I am looking forward to going to Buffalo Wild Wings with my wife and maybe some neighbors on Friday evening for my 50th. I picked there because the first week that I went on the NutriMed diet back in March of this year we went to Buffalo Wild Wings that first Friday and it was my first trip to a restaurant without being able to eat anything. So, I decided, how fitting to go back to BW’s the week that I can actually eat and besides it’s my 50th Birthday!
I have decided to have their Naked Tenders with a small amount of dipping sauce and that’s all. I also received a free B-day coupon for a desert (how ironic) and will gladly be passing that off to someone else in our group.
All to all it’s been a pretty good 2nd day.
I am looking forward to my Doctor’s appointment on Friday afternoon, but most of all looking forward to seeing my Doctor’s face when he sees me! LOL
The bummer is I also have lab test(s) and my appointment is not until 1pm so I have to fast from midnight tonight until after the lab work at 1. My whole schedule will be off and I will be lucky to get all of the shakes in tomorrow too. Sigh, what a dilemma!
It’s all good, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment