About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day Seventy Two...

Wednesday…
I actually got to go to the fitness center this morning before work for a 70 minute workout. This is the 2nd time this week that I have been able to make it. My next day to go will be on Friday. So, only 3 times this week due to a very busy and hectic work schedule.
I started reading my handouts that I received from the Hospital nutritionist and have found that the next 5 weeks (starting next Wednesday 5/19) are going to be interesting to say the least.
My head is spinning on trying to figure out the portion or serving size and the food group that I am allowed to eat it from. I have decided to put a plan into action to map out my daily food intake for the next five (5) weeks and will work on it this weekend.
I think that I am going to create a daily spread sheet for that individual week and then create a check off item list of approved foods and amounts to keep me straight.
I’ll get back to you on this as it progresses.
I can hardly believe that I only have 6 more days of only the liquid diet. I am so looking forward to this and experiencing the taste of food again.
My blood pressure is still low and at my last reading it was 104/62. I hope my Doctor is as impressed as I am. I am calling for an appointment with him next week.
I am posting early today as we are taking our corporate guests out to PF Chang’s tonight for dinner and I do not want to be posting late again like I did last night due to going to Mitchell’s Fish Market
I had Iced Tea with lemon last night and I guess that I will have that same fare again tonight.
Another night of one of my favorite restaurants and cannot eat…what the heck is going on here? Oh well, I am way too close to the end to partake in food now so I will again have to survive another nice restaurant dinner without eating. Ho-hum

No comments:

Post a Comment