About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day Seventy One...

Tuesday…
Clinical Tuesday once again and now I am on my last full week of the NutriMed liquid diet program.
I have requested to start my re-feed program at my next clinical meeting on Tuesday May 18, 2010. Yes, yes, yes!
I was able to go to the fitness center yesterday late afternoon and get in a portion of my daily workout due to my wife was catching up on paperwork and getting ready for our meetings this week. I only did the treadmill but I was on it for 45 minutes and I actually “ran” on it for 14 minutes-straight! Whew, now that was an accomplishment for me. I ran a 14 minute mile. Don’t laugh as that was pretty good for an ex-fat boy and considering that this is only my 5th week at Bally’s. It’s amazing how many more calories you burn running on the treadmill rather then just a really, really brisk walk like I normally do. Typically I burn about 255 calories alone while walking on the treadmill in 45 minutes. Yesterday I burnt 324 calories by running and brisk walking in 45 minutes. There went 4 of my NutriMed shakes for the day – gone!
Sorry for such a late post but after being in meetings all day at work and my clinical visit at St. E’s I had to meet our out of town managers at Mitchell’s Fish House to watch everyone else eat dinner, great unsweetened Iced tea though, it has been a long day.
Well my week of clinical ended like this~~~~~~~I lost another 2.5 pounds this past week. My current weight is 190.5 and I have 2.5 pounds to lose to reach my goal weight of 188 pounds. I have lost since March 1, 2010--------55 pounds.
I knew that this week’s loss would not be spectacular as I lost so much last week. I am clearly not disappointed in this week’s lose and even more excited that I am 2.5 pounds closer to my goal.
All is good and looking forward to the last full week on my all liquid diet. Next Tuesday starts the next phase of this diet and I am looking forward to another beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment