About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day Sixty One...

Saturday...
It’s prom day and crazy around the house today.
It’s going to be a short post today as there is just too many things going on and too many teenagers running around.
My wife and I found out last night the apparently our house is going to be the after prom hangout and then a sleepover too.
I think that there are going to be around 17 to 20 kids staying tonight. My oldest son said that he is going to fix a pancake breakfast for all. Well except for me as I will be drinking a glorious NutriMed shake. Humor there!
I’ve gotta go and get the kids off to the prom.
Till tomorrow, have a great Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment