About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day Seventy Nine...("I get to eat"!) LOL...

Wednesday…
Food Wednesday-LOL
I packed my lunch last night (boy, does that sound funny). So today for lunch I had 1.5 oz of fat free Turkey breast, ½ cup cucumbers and red, yellow, orange peppers mixed and 1 ½ tsp. of brown mustard.
Now I’m full and miserable.
I have already had two shakes today and I have two more to go plus dinner tonight. I feel like I am struggling to get it all in today. Sigh…
I did not go to the fitness center this morning as I was really sore from my previous workouts. I increased my sets from 3 sets of 10 on each piece of equipment to 4 sets of 10 now and I can feel it all over.
Not to fret as I brought my gym clothes to go after work today since my wife is out of town on business this week.
I have decided that on the weekends that I am going to cut up all of my fruits and vegetables for the week and store them in airtight containers in the refrig as it would be a pain in the $@% to prepare this each night. Live and learn and then make your life easier…
It has been an exciting first day on the NutriMed re-feed program and now glad that I am at this point of the diet and my life.
I will mention that my stomach has not felt the best all day and I contribute that to eating. I’m not feeling sick by any means, but just a little off. I’ll give it a couple of days and get back to you on this one. LOL
Till tomorrow, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment