About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Day Seventy Seven...

Monday…
Ugh, rain & cold.
I worked out this morning at the fitness center and was a little sore before I even started due to all of the yard work/landscaping work that I worked on over the weekend.
I actually did not think that I would make it through the 45 minutes on the treadmill this morning. I did, and glad I pushed on.
My day was kind of an uneventful day and really not much going on.
I am ready for my clinical visit tomorrow at St. E’s and then really, really ready for Wednesday to begin my re-feed program on NutriMed.
I am trying to decide if I am going to try and eat my required amount all in one sitting or space it out throughout the day.
I start off with 3oz of meat, ½ cup of cooked vegetables or 1 cup of raw vegetables and then a bread/starch serving and a fruit serving.
Now that I typed all of that I don’t think that I will be able to eat everything at once so I guess I will spread it out throughout the day to see how that works for me.
Wow, this is going to take some getting used too and also some planning on my part the night before.
I’m not sure if I lost any weight this week as it is getting more difficult each week due to I am right upon my goal weight and I think that my body is telling me, this is enough and we don’t want to go any lower. If that is the case then I am fine with that. If not, then I guess that I could lose a little more weight over the next 5 weeks on the re-feed program.
I would ultimately like to keep my weight between 180 and 190 pounds and my waist between a 32” and 34” size.
I guess this will all depend on once I come off of the re-feed program and talk to the nutritionist at St. E’s. I am really curious to know how many calories I can take in each day to keep at the above weight and size.
I think (trying to be realistic) that a 10 pound weight range (180-190) is doable and my waist size too.
Let’s see what “clinical Tuesday” brings and then onto re-feed Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment