Thursday…
Whew, what a week and a half.
As I was getting ready for bed last night I told my wife that I think that I only had two NutriMed shakes for the day. I looked at the clock and it was almost 11:30pm and I thought, too late and went to bed.
I have never only had two shakes in a day before, but it has been just one of those weeks.
I am back on schedule today and glad that my week is coming to an end.
I am going to the fitness center early Friday morning and also getting back into that routine again as well. I have still made it to the fitness center three times this week, well including tomorrow and I am thankful that I got this many workouts in.
I have also reviewed and re-reviewed the two packets that the nutritionist gave me for the re-feed program and I have almost got my schedule down for the next five weeks. She said that I would need to create a “food journal” to track my daily intake and to bring with me each Tuesday. So I have created a daily sheet with all food items that I could have or choose from and then I placed a box next to the item so I could mark it when I had prepared or have eaten it. This would keep me on track as to what I have had for the day, in what category, and also serves as my food journal for the nutritionist.
I am pretty pleased with the log/journal and I know that it will help me throughout the next 5 weeks.
My wife and I took our out of town corporate guests to a restaurant for lunch today that we enjoy going to and one that I have not been to since February due to the diet. The waitress kept staring at me (she always waited on me before) and asked if I was OK and that she has missed seeing me. After everyone ordered their lunch, she looked at me again, and said aren’t you having anything. I said no, just unsweetened tea with lemon. As I was paying the bill at the register she came up to me and asked if I had been feeling OK. I said that I have and never felt better. I asked her why she asked. She said that I have lost so much weight she was not sure if I had been ill or in the hospital. I said no, just a liquid diet for 3 months! We laughed, and she said that she thought that I had cancer or something due to my rapid weight loss and was thankful that I was just on a diet.
Huh, I never had that happen to me before so I left her a “big” tip and told her that I would be back in to eat when I was off of my restricted liquid diet.
Again, what a week! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment