Sunday…
I’m getting closer to the end of the liquid portion only of the NutriMed diet and counting down the days until Wednesday.
My wife and daughter went to the grocery store today to get regular “family” groceries and also my grocery list.
I have 98% fat free turkey breast and ham. 2% cottage cheese, fresh asparagus, broccoli, apples, bananas, oranges, pita pockets, English muffins (100 calorie), flat bread (100 calorie, Sprite zero, chicken breast, sugar free jell-o, etc, etc, etc,
I still have to pick up a food scale so I can weigh everything but I can run out and get that the first part of the week.
I have decided to go to the fitness center every day this week Monday thru Friday and try to get some of my “troubled” spots off of me. I know that it takes time but want a couple of these areas off of me completely sooner than later.
I now have very few clothes that actually fit me so now that I know that I can wear my boy’s cloths I have been raiding their closets. LOL
I have a pair of my sons American Eagle shorts on now and they fit great! Oh, there a size 32” waist too.
It has been a busy weekend around our house working in the front and back yard and I started again this morning working on the back. Every part of my body hurts and I will be glad to go back to work tomorrow so I can rest. LOL
My wife is grilling out tonight, Rib eye steaks, grilled mushrooms and onions, backed potatoes, corn on the cob and raw green, yellow & red peppers with light ranch dressing. My daughter is baking fun-fetti (sp?) cupcakes with icing.
It smells great and thinking that next week I can have a bite of some things too.
I hope the weekend was a good one for everybody, till Monday, enjoy the rest of your Sunday…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment