Tuesday…
It seems like Tuesday’s are coming so fast now. I remember when I started this “damn” diet that it seems like forever for each Tuesday to come. Now, their here every week, quickly too!
There’s not much to say when it’s clinical day and as I have said numerous times before, you just never know how it’s going to shape up for you. Even though the scale has become my friend, all though slightly, it is not as bad as it was before I started this diet or even the first few weeks on this diet as I kindly referred to it as my arch nemesis!
The scale will continue to be my friend until it creeps up a few pounds and then were life long enemies again!!! LOL
This is the first Tuesday in 9 weeks that I did not have to pee in a cup! The sad thing is, that I still drink so much water that as soon as I walk into the hospital doors I head to the men’s room and then I usually head there again when my appointment is over around 50 minutes later. It is sad to have to admit that.
Well let me get to what I have been patiently waiting for since last Tuesday and give you my results… (Drum roll, please)…
I LOST 8 POUNDS THIS WEEK! YES, 8 POUNDS! I have now lost 52.5 pounds in 9 weeks with ONLY 5 pounds to go to my goal weight of 188 pounds. YIPPE, YIPPE, YIPPE~~~~~~~~~~~
I think that working out 70 minutes, 5 times a week is enough for anyone and I am not going to workout on the weekends either. There is just too much going on at our house and I need to give myself a rest from the fitness center each weekend.
Well as week 10 began this morning, bright and early, I am anxious and excited to see what this week has in store for me. Good or bad, I’m better than I was 10 weeks ago, right?
Have a good Tuesday evening everyone and I will post again on Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment