About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day Sixty Six...

Thursday…
Aaahhh, I completed my last workout for the week this morning at the fitness center.
4 days in and I feel pretty good. Next week begins my 3 days per week for a while.
Not a lot going on with the diet this week. As you progress each week it becomes such a habit that your daily routine doesn’t change and I guess it get’s kinda boring.
I have decided that when I begin the re-feed portion of the NutriMed system that I will probably not update my blog daily. I was thinking about maybe once a week and probably on Tuesday’s as I will still be going to clinical each Tuesday at St. E’s.
I thought that this would be a good day as it is the beginning of each of my weeks and the completion of another week.
If I find that I have a lot going on during the week I will then update more frequently.
I honestly don’t know how many people are following this blog as my blog site only shows 3 followers but I know that there are quite a few people who log onto my Face Book profile page and connect by the link that I have supplied there.
Regardless if anyone reads my daily posts or not, it makes me feel better and keeps me on track with my liquid diet. It’s almost like an outlet as when I started I was up and down and all over the place the first couple of weeks as my body was trying to adjust from eating to not eating. Now as the weeks have passed it gives me a chance to let everyone know what I have experienced during this time and if anyone else is interested in going on the NutriMed diet what they can expect as the weeks progress.
However you need to realize that everyone is different and will not experience the same thing as another individual.
I hope for those of you who have kept up with my blog that it has been enjoyable and will continue to follow my “journey” as I move to the next phase of the NutriMed system with the re-feed program.
Till Friday…have a great Thursday evening…Jon

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jon -

    I work for Robard Corporation (the makers of NutriMed products) and I know there are a few of us who have been following your blog and have been very interested in your journey and the great success you've had on the program.

    As you move into the re-feeding stage, I really do want to wish you the best of luck. I know you can do it!!

    -Kelli
    kelli@robard.com

    PS. If you aren't already - consider becoming a follower of Robard on Facebook (www.facebook.com/robardweightloss) and let us know about your progress on there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelli! Thanks for following my blog. I did go to robardweightloss on FB and posted a comment and my success with NutriMed.
    I was not really sure if other people was reading my blog or just family and friends.
    I praise NutriMed to everyone and I am very thankful that I found this program.
    If Robard Weight Loss every needs someone to "brag" about this weight loss program give me a call. I am a true believer and tell everyone so. My personal email address is: jon.mason@insightbb.com thanks again for your well wishes. Best regards, Jon

    ReplyDelete