Wednesday…
It’s Wednesday and I got my third workout in so far this week. Only two more to go!
I’m still reeling over not getting in the 190’s yesterday at clinical and with only a ½ pound at that!
Jon, let it go, let it go. What’s done is done and you can’t do anything else about it!
OK, I feel better now that I have talked to me about it in my head! LOL
I met with the clinical Doctor last night and she said that I am doing exceptionally well and that this diet must have been made for me as I make it seem so easy. First of all I have never been on a diet that is easy and this one is no exception. Even though you do not have to think about what you are eating and counting calories or carbs, you still have to be very determined and motivated on a liquid diet. My quick results show that it does work, but you have to mentally and physically apply yourself daily to get through it.
Now that I found out last night that I have started my 9th week it does make the end seem nearer. However, I have to get the remaining 12.5 pounds off of me or I may have to stay on this a week or so longer. I hope not, as I am ready for this portion of the diet to be over.
I am thankful that I will be ending in the warmer months so that when I can eat we can grill most of our meals. I am going to go to the nursery in a couple of weeks and get a few different herb plants so I can season our meals with fresh ingredients instead of “bottled” spices.
The one thing that I didn’t realize is that homemade salsa is good for people watching their weight. It is a great snack or appetizer and you can eat quite a bit of it without adding a lot of calories. Now you just have to get the right chips with low calories too and wa~lah, you have a fresh tasty snack.
OK, that’s my cooking tidbit for today. If I run across anything else I will add that in the upcoming weeks.
Till Thursday, Jon out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment