About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Day Fifty Three...

TGI-FRIDAY…
It’s been a really good week this week but I am glad it is over and the weekend is upon us.
I worked out bright and early this morning and now extremely happy with myself for working out 5 days this week in a row for 70 minutes a day. The weekend will be my rest session from working out and then I will be back in the fitness center at 6:30am on Monday morning to start another week.
I am not sure what our plans are for this weekend as I believe it is supposed to rain most of the time. We did have the pool company to come and open our pool yesterday so if the rain lets up we will probably work on it and get it ready for swimming season.
The shakes are still good and I am not having any problems on the NutriMed liquid diet. I actually have not had any difficulty at all while on this diet. I guess I am fortunate as I have been told that some people have intestinal issues that go along with this type of diet.
This past Tuesday April the 20th started my 7th week on NutriMed and although it has been good I am glad that I am on the downside of the diet. I am getting anxious to start the 5 week re-feed program after I get to my goal weight. I will meet with the hospital nutritionist and they will plan my days for me during this portion of the diet. I think the first week I will only have 4 shakes a day and 1 small meal. The second week you reduce down to 3 shakes a day and 2 small meals and so on and so on until you are at the end of your 5 weeks.
I will have more information on that when I get closer to the stage of my diet.
I think of it as a new chapter on the NutriMed diet and also a new chapter in my life.
It should be interesting to say the least and I am looking forward to this and the changes.
Have a great Friday evening everyone, till Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment