About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day Fourty One...

Sunday, beautiful Sunday...

Last night before going to bed I had a severe nose bleed that lasted about 20 minutes.
I thought that it had stopped as I waited about another half hour before going to bed and then I get in bed and it starts all over again. Now typically I do not have a lot of sinus or allergy problems and I am not sure if that was the cause of my nose bleed or not.
My wife said that it could be my blood pressure and that she wants me to call my doctor on Monday. I was going to anyway, as this past week I have had some other issues with my blood pressure as I noted in my daily blog. So it is indeed time to make a doctor call.
I’ve had 3 shakes today and did not go to the fitness center as I have already gone 5 times this week and also worked out in the back yard around the pool most of the day.
My day started going to Lowes to get a few things and then on my way home I stopped and got the family (well, the ones who were here anyway) some lunch.
After getting home I immediately started working in the mulch beds, digging up and splitting up some flowers, moved a couple of bushes and trimmed a couple of our trees.
It was the first day since being on the NutriMed diet that I have really done a lot of physical work (besides the fitness center) and I think I did pretty well.
I still have no loss of energy while being on the NutriMed diet and seem to be handling daily activities really good.
I went with my wife to the sun bed this afternoon for the first time since last June when I was getting ready for our 20 anniversary trip to Cabo San Lucas. Oh, Cabo, what I wouldn’t do to be there again.
It felt good to start getting a tan as the winter has been pretty harsh on me as I look at my skin and I am ghost white. I bought an unlimited month package and will probably go the nights after I go to the fitness center which is at least 4 days per week.
Well I am already thinking about Tuesday and clinical as I always start getting a little anxious for the weekly big day.
Oh well, like I say most of the time, I haven’t cheated, I worked out and stuck to the NutriMed diet 100%, so what will be, will be as I could not have done anything more.
I hope everyone had a great weekend and could enjoy the beautiful spring weather.
Till tomorrow…Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment