About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Day Fourty Six...

Friday, Friday, Friday…
I worked out this morning at the fitness center and did 30 minutes of gym equipment for my upper body and then 35 minutes of a cardio workout on the treadmill and spinning bike. I walk right by that damn elliptical (sp?) climber row as I hate that piece of equipment and currently refuse to get on it!
I could not figure out why I am so sore this week and then realized today that I added an additional 10 pounds of weights on the gym equipment on Monday. I guess that will do it to you.
I had a great day at work and looking forward to the weekend with my wife and kids (if their around?). My wife’s 40th Birthday is Monday and I have designed this weekend to give her a present a day until Monday. Today she will get my first present, Saturday the second and then Sunday the third and final. I have to do it this way as I am out of town on business on Monday and will not be in the office with her.
There was actually a 4th present but she knows about that one and we are awaiting its delivery any day now. I ordered her 9 yellow (her favorite color) hedge rose bushes and I am going to plant them for her around our pool equipment and grill area in our backyard.
Hey, she deserves everything that I can give her for putting up with the likes of me for 21 years!
Now getting back to my diet I am a little worried that I am not going to be able to wait much longer for new clothes. As I said in an earlier blog my clothes are now falling off of me. I put on a pair of jeans today and they are huge all over butt, legs, thighs and especially the waist. I can pull the waist out about 4 inches from my waistline. Yes, I am a very happy camper and this is what I have been working so hard to see.
THANK YOU NutriMed, THANK YOU Bally’s as both have changed my life dramatically.
Till Saturday everyone, have a good weekend! Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment