About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Day Thirty Nine...

Friday…
I was off work today and had to take my oldest son to a campus visit of Gateway.
All three kids had dentist appointments too so my day off was pretty much shot.
Hey listen, a day off is a day off.
No new news on the diet either, same ole’, same ole’-
My blood pressure was still pretty low again this morning and will call my doctor on Monday.
Apparently today was a restaurant visit day with my son as he seemed to be hungry most of the day.
After the dentist visit this morning he wanted Frisch’s. And you know how I love Frisch’s as it is one of my favorite places to eat. I sat there and watched him eat a Big Boy, Fries and a vanilla coke while I drank a glass of unsweetened tea with lemon.
Then after our campus visit he wanted White Castles. So, I stopped a White Castles and he got 4 cheeseburgers, onion chips and a vault. I really must be dedicated to this “damn diet” as he asked if it would be OK for him to eat in the car while I was driving. It was OK by me, but when we got home I had to drink my fourth shake for the day and hope that it would fill me up. LOL
It has been a good day and now waiting to see if my wife has made any plans for the evening.
I’m OK either way if we stay home or if she wants to go out and get some wings or beer that would be fine with me too. As always, I will get water with lemon or an Ice-tea and enjoy the conversation, company and time with my better half.
Till tomorrow, Jon out!

No comments:

Post a Comment