Thursday…
I must admit that I decided not to go to the fitness center today as I am sore and did not want to hurt anything and then not being able to workout.
I will be at the fitness center bright and early Friday morning before work.
It was a great day today and really not a lot to report.
My blood pressure was extremely low this morning registering at 105/63
I reduced my pills yesterday and think that I will probably have to purchase a pill cutter as a couple of them were a $#%@ to cut in half! LOL
I hope that after I am on the new dosage that my blood pressure will kinda’ level out and then maybe, just maybe I can get off of all of my meds or at least half.
The jury is still out on the high cholesterol prescription that I take each evening as they have not reduced that one yet or told me that I could quit taking. I had blood work this past Tuesday at the hospital but I am not sure if they can determine my cholesterol level with the type of blood work that was requested.
I will ask that question next week at clinical.
As you can probably guess that all of my clothes and I mean all of my clothes are not fitting me very well but I am not wasting the money until I get the 19 pounds off of me.
My belt is pulled so tight that the front of my pants and the back of my pants waist is puckering.
All of my dress pants always had pleats in the front and I can now say that I do not need pants with pleats! I think that when I do buy new pants they will be flat fronts. Wow, I would have never imagined that I would be wearing flat front pants. Good bye, sweet pleats that hide your belly fat, but I will not need you again!
You know how dress shirt seams are supposed to be on a man’s shoulders, well mine have decided to go south and down the arm. The seams are now about 2 inches off of my shoulder. Even my sleeve cuffs are hanging around my knuckles. I swear I look like “little orphan Jon”! LOL
It’s all good…the diet, the exercise, the weight loss, the new body emerging. I have the love and support of my family, my extended family, my friends and co-workers. I will say it again…IT’S ALL GOOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment