Tuesday…
I went to the fitness center this morning and worked out from 6:30am to 7:45am and I could really feel the soreness from yesterday’s workout and I am sure that I am going to be sore again tomorrow.
A couple of my blog followers notified me that I did not post on Sunday. I can assure you that I did and I am not sure where the post went. This is the first time that this has ever happened. And from what I can remember it was a pretty good post too! LOL
Well as you know it is Tuesday and clinical day at St. E’s and the Tuesday routine remains the same.
Sign in, grab your chart, complete your weekly profile sheet, wait to be called by the Nurse, pee in a cup, go into a private observation room to drop off you keys, cell phones, etc and then walk down the hallway to the big bariatric scale at the end of the corridor.
You then wait for the scale to reset to “0” zero and then you get on…AUGHHHHHHH!
OK and this week’s magic number is…3.5 pounds lost for a total loss of 41.5 pounds. My current weight is 203.5 pounds and I have 15.5 pounds to go…It’s really getting hard to post a “big” number anymore. Oh well a loss is a loss and I am happy!
After you go back into your private observation room the nurse takes your blood pressure, reviews your chart and then discusses any concerns or just general information as you progress on the liquid diet regiment.
The last and final step for the evening (if not labs are due) is to go to the counter and purchase your week’s supply of the NutriMed shake system, pay and go.
Now you have a week to wait until you start this all over again.
The life and times of the NutriMed participant! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment