Monday, Monday, Monday…
Another good day today and yes it is finally getting easier.
My family and I had a great Easter with the in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins etc.
The day was beautiful and the food looked good too. My mother in-law is an excellent cook and her food always good!
I made 6 pounds of potato salad and a couple of pounds of baked beans to take to yesterday’s festivities and all seemed to enjoy it, except me.
The day was fun and I enjoyed every minute there but I did miss out on dinner.
So far on this “damn” diet and by the way I think that I am going to start referring to the diet as the “damn” diet in all my future correspondence. LOL
Anyway, since I have been on this "damn" diet I have now missed a birthday dinner and now a holiday dinner (Easter). I hope and pray that I will not miss out on the next holiday, Memorial Day. I guess that all depends on how long it is going to take me to get my additional 27 pounds off of me.
So, to be safe I expect that my first holiday that I will be able to enjoy real food (at a smaller portion) will be the 4th of July holiday.
Does this sound like a long way off to anyone else but me?
I feel like the little train that could… “I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I know I can, I know I can, I know I can.”
Tuesday (tomorrow) will conclude my fifth (5) week on the NutriMed diet and Wednesday will begin my six (6) week and my halfway mark. Only 6 more weeks to go-
“I know I can, I know I can, I know I can.” Sorry, but I just needed that for my own good!
I worked out at Bally’s today and feel good that I did. I will probably work out 3 more times this week. This will depend on how much, if any, weight I loose tomorrow night at Clinical. If it is another good week then I will only workout 3 times. If not, then 4 times. It all depends on the magical scale. LOL
I have to have blood work drawn at the hospital during clinical and I hope that the lab tech. is better than the one I had last time as it took me 2 ½ weeks to get rid of the huge bruise that I received from the blood work. Not sure how that happened as often as I have had blood drawn in my life, I have never had a bruise like that before.
Well till tomorrow, my peeps, have a good evening…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad I found your blog!!!!! I started the program 2 weeks ago....after 10 days I got off track and have been having a hard time getting back "on track" since then. I start my days with my shakes then end it by munching on SOMETHING, ANYTHING! Hearing your daily struggles & successes is extremely MOTIVATING! Thanks for sharing your journey. I am off to have shake #4. Not sure how to work all of this, but this is Pamelia...your newest follower :)
ReplyDeletePamela, Glad to read your comments and also have your support. I agree that this is the hardest thing that I have ever done in my life.
ReplyDeleteThis is my first blog that I have ever worked on and have found that it actually helps me get through each day and this diet.
I try to be as honest as I can and I hope that it shows in my blog. The first two weeks were the hardest and that is when I experienced most of my ups and downs. Once I hit my third week and so on it has become fairly easy. Where are you on the NutriMed diet, St. E? Please comment anytime that you would like. Thanks again for following. Best of luck to you