Monday…
Dreary Monday---will the rain never stop?
I could hear the rain this morning as I was trying to wake up from a good nights sleep and really, really, really did not want to get up out of my warm bed, get in the rain and go to the fitness center this morning.
Well I did and of course after you finish working out, showing and then getting dressed you know that you are glad that you did!
My wife left for out of town (St. Louis) on another business trip this week so I won’t see her until Friday evening. I thought about moving my workout’s to after work but then I thought why? I like working out in the morning, I have my routine down, and I also get it over with for the day. So I am keeping my workouts in the AM.
I love being off for the weekends and looking forward to Saturday and Sunday’s each week but even after being on this damn’ diet for 7 weeks (8th starts tomorrow) I still find the weekends challenging. I know that it is because my daily routine is off and I have a lot more time on my hands then I do throughout each week but you would think after 7 weeks it would have changed.
Sometimes I even think that I need to add another shake on Saturday and Sunday because I feel like I need it. I don’t and I haven’t yet but I could add shake number 6 if I wanted too as you can have up to 6 shakes each day.
My 5 shakes Monday through Friday are enough and I do not even think that I could get the 6th one in even if I wanted to. That is why the 2nd week into this diet I told the Clinical team at the hospital that I was fine with drinking 5 shakes a day and have been ever week since then.
During this past week I have also tried to stop my excessive water consumption (still 100+ ounces per day) by 7pm daily. This seems to help me not going to the bathroom 4 times in the middle of each night. However, I still usually go 1 time each night but I am getting more sleep!
Although a wet, cloudy, rainy and cold Monday it was another good day on the NutriMed system.
UGHHHHH….tomorrow’s clinical…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment