About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day Fourty Three...

Tuesday…


It’s hospital, clinical day today…already?
Well I received great news this morning from my Doctor’s office as they decreased another one of my blood pressure prescriptions in half and also reduced a prescription that was reduced a couple of weeks ago in half again.
I am hopeful that in the next couple of weeks I can get off of maybe one or two of my blood pressure prescriptions all together. If so, then that will leave me down to two prescriptions. Yeah~~~
I worked out at the fitness center this morning from 6:30am to 7:40am and then grabbed a quick shower and headed into the office. I really, really enjoy working out in the mornings but hate not to workout in the evenings after work to save me some drive time or lack of drive time in traffic from Blue Ash to Independence.
I may have to rethink this and start working out in the mornings. I don’t know as I am torn between the two options.
I guess it’s time to “fess” up to my hospital clinical visit today so here goes~~~~~~
It was another good week for me as I lost another 4 pounds. My total weight loss in my first 6 weeks is now 38 pounds. My current weight is 207 pounds with 19 more pounds to lose.
I also had lab work this week and I feel it was a good clinical visit!
I am officially ended my 6th week on the NutriMed diet and as of today it is the beginning of my 7th week.

No comments:

Post a Comment