Saturday…
I started my day at the fitness center and worked out for 1 hour. It was a great workout and I always feel good for the rest of the day with a morning workout.
I stopped on the way home to get my wife and daughter McDonald’s breakfast and I treated myself to a cup of decaf coffee from McDonalds with two Splenda packets and a ½ serving of half and half.
I had already had a shake before leaving to workout and also had a shake when I got home before getting into the shower.
My wife, daughter and I went prom dress shopping again and to our delight, she found one.
We met my mother in-law at the mall for this big event and then went to the mall food court. My wife and mother in-law ate at The Great Steak and Fry Company while my daughter chose Gold Star Chili. I found a place that made fresh squeezed lemon-aid with no sugar. It was refreshing however I had to add a couple of packets of Splenda as it was really tart, but good.
We had a great Saturday and looking forward to see what Sunday brings. I think that I am going to work in the yard and hopefully enjoy the sunny, warm day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment