About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Day Thirty Two...

It really is a “Good” Friday!
Except that I could not go to the fitness center before work this morning as I was still too sore from my last two days of workout.
I had my bag packed and work clothes laid out before I went to bed last night and when I woke up at 5:30 this morning my brain said yes, but my body said hell no!
I was kinda’ disappointed in myself for not going but I really did not think that my body could take another workout this morning.
Now I am going to have to go on Saturday morning to get my 4 times in this week and since I have made myself feel guilty there is no getting out of it.  I can't believe that I actually feel guilty about not working out.  Who is this person that I don't recgonize? Four and 1/2 weeks ago I would have said OK, no harm done.  Wait a minute, wait a minute I would have never even thought that I would have a gym membership such a short time ago.
So, the workout plan for next weeks is to go on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and see how I do. I may stay on this for a few weeks until my body gets used to working out on the gym equipment too. I cannot believe how much different and harder the workout is when adding the gym equipment to the cardio equipment. I have found my time has increased at the fitness center to around 70 minutes each visit.
As I get used to the gym equipment in addition to the cardio equipment I am sure that I will be able to add a fourth day in the week and two workouts will have to be one day after the other. No other way to work this out if I do not plan on going to the fitness center on the weekends.
I put on a pair of jeans today (casual day at work) and can really tell my weight loss as it looks like that I have lost around 6” around my waist (this is a guess only). My belt is pulled so tight that my jeans are gapping in the waist, both in front and in back. Thankfully, I have a shirt on that does not need tucked in or it would look pretty bad.
I am still not wasting my money on new clothes right now because I am not finished loosing weight. I guess everyone will just have to live with it, including me!
I hope everyone had a “good” Friday…

No comments:

Post a Comment