Thursday…
Another morning starting out at the fitness center to get my daily workout accomplished.
I am extremely sore each day this morning and guess it is from working out Monday thru Friday. I am going to keep the same routine next week as the following week I have company employees coming in from Missouri and throughout the state of Ohio and not sure how I am going to get my workouts in. Our meetings start on Monday and will end on Thursday.
This should be interesting as we go out for dinner each evening to entertain and relax and I am always up for that. Good food at a great restaurant there is nothing better. I will still partake in going out with everyone and enjoying the evening and their company however I still will not be able to eat. I guess as I have been the past 9 weeks a tea sippin’ Jon. LOL
If I can’t get my regular work outs in that week I guess I will go to the fitness center on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. At least that will get three in for the week.
My blood pressure is still holding below optimal levels (as they call it) and I am consistently at or below 114/66. I am hoping that when my 4 prescriptions run out I will not need to refill again. I have been taking blood pressure prescriptions since I was 35 years old or 15 years now. Please let this vicious cycle be over soon!
I still am curious to know if I will be able to get off of my 1 cholesterol prescriptions, and to find out if it was diet related or hereditary. I assume that test will be conducted by my family Doctor at a later time.
The shakes are going fine and so are drinking all of the required water. It’s just another day on the NutriMed diet.
There is nothing much else going on and looking forward to the weekend with my family.
Its prom Saturday night and both of my boys (seniors) are going and my daughter who is a sophomore was invited and going to her first prom. The household is going to be crazy this weekend. Wait, that’s every weekend and most weeknights too! Oh, what fun…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment