About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day Thirty Six...

Clinical Tuesday!
All right, here’s the damage that was done this past week…Ta-ta-ta-dah…
I LOST 4 pounds for a total of 34 pounds and I am now down to 211 pounds with 23 pounds to go.
I know that it is my lowest drop in one week so far, but hey, 4 pounds is 4 pounds, right?
Can they suck out with liposuction 23 pounds at one time? I’m just thinking out loud. LOL
I worked out at Bally’s again this morning and had a great workout. I was still somewhat sore from Monday night’s workout but I had it in me to workout this morning too.
I will be working out on Wednesday and Thursday night too as I will be off work Friday and will not be making the drive to Blue Ash.
I still haven’t decided if I will be working out one day over the weekend and I guess it will depend what we have going on this weekend.
I would have worked out 4 times this week and I don’t know if I need the 5th workout or not. Let’s see how guilty I feel and then I will decide.
Its same ole’, same ole’ with the NutriMed shakes as this never changes. Drink 5 a day, drink lots of water, exercise, etc, etc, etc,
I did not have to have blood work done tonight so I assume that it will be next week.
I still feel GREAT and continue to press through on the liquid diet.
It is still hard for people to imagine who know me that I have now been on this liquid diet for over a month now and that I can even function. This is why it is monitored by a clinical team at a hospital. If you follow their instructions and you, yourself are determined to do this you CAN and WILL do whatever it takes to get the weight off.
I can honestly tell you that I feel better then I have in 20 years and what a relief to get the weight off and to workout too. I never thought that I would be going to a gym 4 to 5 times per week.
I can fully see the results and the changes in my appearance and the phenomenal changes in my body. It’s like a new me emerging, a thinner me, and soon to be healthier me!

No comments:

Post a Comment