About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day Thirty One...

Oh happy Thursday…
OK, still not sure what is up, or in my case down with my blood pressure as I am still feeling a little light headed for the biggest part of today.
If it is like this tomorrow then a call is definitely going to be made to my Doctor.
I am still pretty sore in my stomach and chest from my trainer workout last night but packed my gym clothes to go today after work anyway.
You could tell that it was nice out yesterday as the gym was not crowded at all. I hope that is the case tonight too. Not that it is really crowded as it is a large facility but it is just nice to workout and then walk around deciding what piece of equipment you are now going to work out on.
While my wife and I were sitting at home last night she asked me if I was going to have a Jell-O cup for the night and I declined as I was really not hungry. Amazing how I anticipated the day that I could have the Jell-O cup and then only had one the first night (Tuesday) and didn’t want one last night. Huh, strange-maybe tonight?
I have just had my fourth shake for the day as I try to get all 4 in before I go to the gym so I can have as much energy as I can for the workout. Usually when I get home I have my fifth and final shake of the day and usually a glass of Diet Ginger Ale with a slice of lemon and lime in it. I really enjoy this each evening and even had two glasses last night- Whoo-hoo…
I have also been fixing a cup (8oz) of chicken bouillon the past couple of evenings and adding a dash of pepper to flavor it up some.
I’m DONE with the NutriMed soup packets as they were good for a time but now I am just tired of them and really can hardly stand to even smell them when I was adding the cup of boiled water.
I can tolerate the chicken bouillon much better and may even try the beef bouillon just to “shake” up my world a little! LOL
It has been another good day on NutriMed and looking forward to Friday and of course the weekend. Till tomorrow-peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment