Wednesday…
I got up early again this morning 5:45am to go to the fitness center to workout.
I like this time in the morning and the fitness center is not really crowded at all.
I guess there were around 20 people there while I was working out this morning.
I did hit a snag in the shower for some reason. The facility has 8 shower stalls and they were all being used about the time I was ready to take my shower about 7:50am.
So I wait in the “holding” area and then maybe I became a little impatient as I was standing there I could here a few men just talking and laughing about I don’t know what. My point is that there were other people waiting to take a shower and they were all yakking like they were at a baby shower. I need to get showed and get to work! I finally got in and had to take a quick shower (I think I cleaned everything? LOL) and got dressed and out of there.
Now that I think of it, it was kinda of comical. Like I said, I think that I was just impatient.
I have found to be a little sore as the day progressed on and contribute it to my last 3 days of working out.
I truly want to get the rest of this weight off (19 pounds) and get off of the liquid diet. I guess I am trying to work extra hard at the fitness center each day to accomplish this. I’m not complaining about the NutriMed diet or even that it is a completely liquid diet. I am just ready to be done and start my new life eating sensible foods and working out at least 3 times per week.
My arm is black and blue from the lab work completed on me last night but other than that it was a good day.
The rest of the day was good and nothing new to report on the NutriMed diet today.
Happy “hump” day everyone-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment