Monday…
I had to change my workout plans today at the fitness center as I had to come home early due to our kitchen, dining room, hall, foyer and powder room hardwood floors are being refinished.
I decided that I would just use our treadmill here at the house and then go into the fitness center around 6:30am on Tuesday morning.
We have a really good treadmill and the workout was fine but I have gotten so used to the treadmills at Bally’s that it is just not the same.
I mean a workout is a workout so I still feel satisfied! However, I did miss the gym equipment today but maybe it was for the best as I was still a little sore from my workout on Saturday morning and my yard work on Sunday.
I sent my blood pressure readings to my Doctor this morning and the nurse called back to say that they received my fax and that the Doctor would review it and someone would get back to me within the day.
I’m still waiting for the call and I assume now that I will receive it on Tuesday morning.
I am anxious to see what his decision is and hope that it is a reduction again.
Well one more day until Clinical and then I can say that another week is behind me.
The NutriMed diet is so easy now that it is just a way of life for me.
I am really glad that the whole diet (12 weeks) was not like the first two weeks or it would have been “pure living hell”!
I guess what I am saying is if anyone else goes on this diet and you can make it past the first two weeks then you should see it getting easier and easier with each passing week.
Now remember, I have not cheated one bit so I have completely forgotten about tasting food. If you do cheat, this would probably make the diet harder due to the fact that you are drinking shakes and also eating. I am sure that this would cut down on your weight loss too and keep your body messed up as it does not know what you are doing. Losing weight on a liquid diet or eating or both?
I’m guess I am looking forward to Clinical as I have no choice and hope for the best.
Come on three pounds…at least-----LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment