Saturday…
I slept in this morning for the first time in forever. I actually woke up when my oldest son left for work around 6:00am then I dozed off and on until my second son left for work at 7:30am and I thought that there is no reason to get up this early so I turned over, looked at my beautiful wife of 21 years and fell back to sleep.
I woke up at 10:45am! Wow, I must have been tired as I hardly ever, ever sleep that late. I think that it was my two weeks of getting up early and then working out every morning that finally caught up to me. It was worth it though as I got in two weeks of great workouts.
I got up and had a cup of coffee with Splenda and then a shake and a bottle of water. My wife and I worked on our pool for about 3-4 hours trying to get the leaves out as our winter cover had a hole in it and we did not know it so all of the leaves that were on top of the cover went to the shallow and deep end of the pool. The pool company opened the pool on Thursday and it has been up and running since but we had to get the leaves out and get it cleaned up. We got about 95% of it cleaned as we had to let the water settle down and could not see what to vacuum anymore. Our pool is fairly large at 16’ X 32’ rectangle and ranges from 2.5 feet to 9 feet deep.
It was time to quit anyway as the rain was coming quick.
During this time I had two more shakes and a few more bottles of water and now just have 2 shakes left to drink for the day. I am not sure if I am going to drink a lot more water today as I have already consumed 80+ ounces and I think that I am about watered out for today.
Not sure what we are doing the remainder of the day as it is pouring down rain and have no plans as of now.
I am starting to think of clinical today as it is only a few days away. Man, Tuesday’s come quick anymore. I am pretty sure that this is my last week of peeing in a cup and then I think that my next big event will be in two weeks (my 9th week) as I will have my body measurements taken. This will be the first time since my first day on this diet.
Gotta go…have a good Saturday….Jon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment