About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Day Eighteen...

Friday is finally here and for the most part it has been a better week.
I kinda had a dilemma today as I had to drive to Columbus for business and wondered how I was going to drink my required shakes while on the road. I decided to pack a small cooler with ice and a couple of bottles of water and then before I left the house this morning I blended two packets of Chocolate shake in 16 oz of water and then I poured it into a Tupperware container with a lid on it. I moved over my two bottles of water and I was good to go.
Now the downside…drinking water and shakes in the car was not bad at all but having to go to the bathroom 2 times in each direction—sucked!
I am debating if I am going to get on the treadmill or not tonight and just workout on Saturday and Sunday. I have already worked out on the treadmill 3 times this week so I only have to get 2 more in over the weekend.
I am not sure what the plans are tonight if we are staying home or going out. As long as I can plan ahead for my shake intake I am ready to go.
I am looking forward to this weekend and then before you know it, Tuesday’s here, and time for another clinical. May the scale God’s be good to me again this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment