About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day Twenty Seven...

Sunday, and a rainy one at that!
I got up this morning and went to the fitness center and worked out for 50 minutes to an hour.
Sore, sore, sore, sore, sore-I hate that damn elliptical piece of equipment!
I am looking forward to meeting with the trainer on Wednesday as there are a few pieces of equipment that I want to use, but I don’t really know how for certain parts of my body. (I.e. love handles, abs, man boobs and toning up my arms.) My legs have always looked great (not sure why) so I really don’t need to work on them.
I always feel good after the workout and also glad when it is over.
I worked out 4 times this past week and that is my goal for this week too. I think that I am going to workout Monday, Wednesday and Thursday after work and then before work on Friday morning. I can't workout on Tuesday's due to my clinical visit at St. E's.  I’ve decided that the weekends are going to be mine and I don’t think that I am going to workout on them unless I miss sometime during that week. Besides, it is in Blue Ash and I already drive there Monday thru Friday to work.
I came home, drank a shake, took a shower and took my blood pressure. It is again low at 110/64. I am glad that I am monitoring it daily as I am getting close to the “don’t get to rate” of 90/50. The Doctor at the hospital said that this is the “danger zone” and I will probably pass-out every time that I get up from a sitting position.
I am cooking a big country Sunday dinner for my family today as they have suffered with me throughout this liquid diet, especially my wife. So I am cooking one of their favorite meals. Double crusted fried chicken strips, homemade real butter/sour cream mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, homemade biscuits and country chicken (white) gravy from the chicken drippings. This is probably one of my favorite meals too, but I will be enjoying a very delicious chocolate shake. Can’t wait! lol
You know that on Tuesday I will be stating on my 5th week of the NutriMed System and as I have said in previous blog entries I am 100% faithful on this liquid diet and have not had a bite of food, at all. My point is ending my 4th week I am not sure what to expect on my weight loss for this week. I am sure that each weekly loss will be much lower than my first two weeks loss but I am finding myself anxious for this upcoming clinical visit.
Granted, even a two pound loss is good, but when you think of eating nothing but liquid shakes 5 times a day, 7 days a week you hope and pray that you would lose a little more each week.
It’s good, it’s all good. Till tomorrow, enjoy your Sunday…

No comments:

Post a Comment