Whew…Monday
Not a bad day at all. It seems like that throughout the week it’s a little easier to stay on my schedule even though on the weekends I still drink the shakes around the same time as I do throughout the week.
I guess work has a lot to do with it as it keeps my mind off of the diet. I’m usually busy at work all day and it makes the diet tolerable. I don’t think that the weekends are harder but my time is probably not as consumed as it is throughout the work week.
Another night on the treadmill and I increased my minutes tonight from 20 minutes to 30 minutes. Wow, that extra 10 minutes kicked my be---hind!
I’m trying to get psyched up for clinical tomorrow afternoon and hope it is favorable.
I wish I could say that I can’t believe that the first two weeks are already over as I would be lying to you. I honestly can say that the past two weeks have been harder than anything that I have ever done in my life.
This is a K-I-L-L-E-R diet and if you know someone else who has tried this and they say…oh, it’s not too bad. You know the ole’ saying liar, liar pants on fire!
I am very dedicated and committed to the NutriMed system and have not swayed off of it one bit. I see the light at the end of the tunnel and hope it’s not the one to take me to heaven-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment