It’s “hump” day-yeah…
Nothing is changing with my diet routine now and I can actually say that I am on a routine. It kinda’ seems natural as I have been doing the same routine for four weeks now. I am no longer missing food and the shakes have become a regular habit or routine each day.
I think that it is time to call my family Doctor as I am now light headed in the mornings when I first get out of bed. The Doctor last night at the clinic said that she thinks that it is time too.
It’s a little scary as I have been taking so many blood pressure pills daily for 15 years now and they have become my personal crutch. My daily blood pressure readings are staying around 114/67 and I think that the blood pressure pills are still trying to compensate my level when I had the additional weight on, hence the light headed feelings when I wake up.
I’ll call the Doctor on Thursday to get his recommendations.
Today is the day that I meet with a trainer at Bally’s Total Fitness Club in Blue Ash. I have a week’s free pass but know I am ready to join a month to month plan as well.
I am looking forward to getting started on a weekly routine. I plan on going at least 3 times per week and if time permit maybe 4.
I shouldn’t be sore after my first workout as I have been on our home treadmill 5 to 6 times a week for 3 weeks now.
I will let you know tomorrow if that is the case or not. I may not be able to get out of bed in the morning? LOL
Till tomorrow, thanks for following….Jon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment