TGIF---
I feel like it has been a very productive week at least diet wise.
I just finished 20 minutes on the treadmill and about ready to enjoy my last shake for the day. Maybe enjoy is a little bit strong. How about tolerate?
I know that it is only week two but I can almost say 100% that I will never, ever, never, ever drink a milkshake or malt again! Sorry, UDF, I hope that they don’t go out of business. LOL
The family just ordered Papa Murphy’s pizza and they are baking in the oven now. It smells good and I can tell that it is time for my shake as my stomach is growling. It’s not really from hunger as I am well past that stage (probably around day 4) but more just time to have a shake.
I am not sure what the weekend is going to bring in activities but whatever it is I am ready and willing.
Till tomorrow “blog” followers, if any? Hello, are you out there? LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment