Wednesday and marvelous…
It’s a beautiful day outside, a great day at work, a good workout at Bally’s and still on my weight loss high from Tuesday’s clinical.
Oh yeah, I also enjoyed my little cup of sugar-free Jell-O last night. I had Orange Jell-O and boy was it delicious, every last slurp!
The funny part is how much it actually filled me up. I can now tell that my stomach has really shrunk from this liquid diet.
I met with the trainer at the gym tonight at it was a really good work out. I now know how to workout on 5 pieces of gym equipment mostly pertaining to my upper body.
I will tell you now that I am home and have had a shower and now I am starting to get sore.
I have decided to move my workout that I was going to do from Thursday morning to Thursday afternoon.
I talked to a dear old friend last night as his wife had seen my Face Book notation about my recent weight loss and he was interested in how I am loosing so much weight so fast.
I explained the NutriMed System to him and tried to give an honest impression about this type of liquid diet. As I have said in the past, it is not for everyone and takes total commitment and determination. I hope that I helped him in some way to make a decision that only he can make.
I will tell you that if anyone goes on this diet I promise I will be there for support.
I wish that I knew someone (a friend) that was either on this diet or had been on it in the past so I could have had the support of someone who experienced or is experiencing the same thing that I am.
It really helps when your family and friends are behind you and I am very thankful for this and their continued support.
I’m not sure if my recently reduced blood pressure medicine is at an OK level for my weight as when I got out of bed this morning I was light headed and even had to sit on the edge of the bed for a minute. I am watching this closely and if continues, will call my family Doctor again.
Next week at clinical I will also have lab work completed. This will extend my clinical visit to about an hour or so.
Not a lot else is going on and I hope everyone enjoyed this beautiful sunny day~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment