What a great and beautiful S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y.
I got up later then usual this morning and took my daily blood pressure reading. It was 110/70 with my pulse rate of 69. It has been hovering around the 110 mark for a few days this week and I think only going up in the 120s once.
I am hopeful that I can get off some prescriptions sometime within the next couple of weeks.
I had a busy morning with my wife (hair cut, styled and nails done) and then we came home and worked in the backyard around the pool cutting and burning the ornamental grasses, trimmed a couple of trees and set up the patio furniture. It’s almost pool season again and we are ready too.
Its 4:30 and I realized that I have only had 3 shakes today so I am a little off schedule. I will get the 4th one around 7:30 and then I guess a late one tonight at 10:30. That’s OK, as we are having a bunch of friends over around 7 for appetizers, drinks, horse craps and Texas hold em’.
Boy, don’t my shakes sound good now. Yes, I am being fascias. This has been a better weekend then the last two as I don’t feel moody or if my one neighbor was here he would say is “Crabby pants” back? It has to be the diet, up and down, down and up, etc, etc, etc,
I finally found a couple of diet soft drinks that I actually like, Diet Ginger Ale and Sprite Zero. I’ve tried Diet Coke and Diet Cherry Coke and really don’t care for it. I don’t want to get into a diet drink habit like I was with regular Pepsi (Mmmm-Pepsi, nothing better) but it is a nice change from water and Crystal Light. I can’t believe that I am saying this but my drink of choice is now water…
I’m rambling and gotta go to get ready for tonight. Happy 1st day of Spring everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment