Today was my clinical visit and a very good, scratch that GREAT day!
I lost an additional 8.5 pounds this second week on the NutriMed system.
My total weight loss is 18.5 pounds and I did it in two (2) weeks.
This damn’ diet does work! It’s a killer, but with good results.
Now I’m officially in my third week and supposedly the hardest weight loss week.
I asked the RN during clinical what to expect at my weigh in next Tuesday. She said I will probably lose anywhere from 3 to 5 pounds and not to expect the high number weight loss like I have had these first two weeks.
I asked a lot and I mean a lot of questions at clinical of what to expect in the upcoming weeks. The RN was very helpful and gladly answered all of my ? ? ?
I have been asked to cut down on my weekly exercise from 6 days to 5 days. So I will now comply with that request. Again, my only exercise is the treadmill but the nurse said that it was plenty for now.
I kept to my word and picked up 4 boxes of chocolate shake and 1 box of vanilla for this weeks supply. I still have a couple of packets of strawberry left over from week one that I might throw in the mix too.
Today has been a GREAT day and I hope this week is great too. Two weeks down and toooooooo many weeks left to count…till tomorrow-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment