About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Day Seven...

Today is Monday, the 7th day of the NutriMed diet.
It has officially been 1 week, 7 days since I have had anything to eat and I feel great!
The liquid shakes are going down pretty easy now, very, very little hunger pains and only if you don’t drink a shake every 4 hours. I have learned very quickly to try not to let that happen.
The water consumption is amazing. The down side… I have to pee (can I say that on a blog?) all of the time and throughout the night is horrible. I get up at a minimum of 3 times each night. And, then you count the time each night that I have to let our beagle out to go pee it’s like a vicious cycle that I can’t spin out of. LOL
I have already consumed 4 shakes today and ready to drink my last one.
I have also worked out on the treadmill as soon as I walked in from work and Iwalked 1 mile at speed 2.8 in a little under 22 minutes. I’m thinkin’, not bad for a “fat-boy”!
I’m extremely excited to go to my first clinical on Tuesday at St. E. Ft. Thomas at 4:30pm. I am not going to be disappointed (well too much) if I don’t hit their projected weight loss during the first week (8 to 10 pounds) as if anyone knows me when I decide to do something I do it with all of my heart and soul. I have NOT had one (1) bite of food during this whole time. I have also drank more water then required (due to that I am just thirsty) and I have only had 1 small glass of diet ginger ale, 2 glasses of un-sweetened iced tea. The rest of this week I have only had water and Crystal Light-5 calorie packets.
To be very honest with you the first 4 days of the diet was a little difficult. I had some weak moments that I thought that I needed to eat something. Not really to cheat on something bad but more just to be able to eat something, anything.
I have made it another day and looking forward to tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment