About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Day Twenty Five...

It’s Friday!
My day started out at the fitness center. I got there around 6:45am and worked out until 7:50am, showered and came to work.
I really like working out in the mornings—the energy is amazing!
I actually worked out on all of the cardio equipment and then ventured over to the weight center and did 20 ab crunches. I already feel the muscle ache!
I burned off 1,900 plus calories and the sad part is that I will only consume 420 today-
I received a call from my Doctor and he will be reducing 2 of my blood pressure prescriptions effective immediately. One prescription will be reduced from 10mg to 5mg per day and the second prescription will be reduced from 20mg to 10mg per day. I will continue with the remaining medications for now. This is GREAT news and what I have been working so hard for on this damn diet! Whew, I’m headed in the right direction and I am going to keep on going, cauze’ nothing is stopping me now! ! !
I am excited for my 5th week to start on Tuesday as I am allowed to have fat-free Jell-O cup at 10 calories each, 2 times a day. Food, real food, well not really but liquid, gelled substance-mmm-good. My body will probably go in shock.
Hey listen, when you have been drinking nothing but shakes for the past 4 weeks anything sounds D-E-L-I-C-I-C-I-O-U-S. Let me bask in my glory! OK, lol
I have decided to stay with the chocolate NutriMed shakes as they are my favorite and I don’t get tired of drinking them. So, at next weeks clinical I am getting all 5 boxes in chocolate like I did this past week.
I am still drinking tons and tons of water (100+oz) per day and I also “treat” myself to a glass of diet Ginger Ale with a fresh lime slice and lemon slice each evening. You would not believe how much I look forward to that simple glass of a non-water drink!
Today has been a great day! It started with a great workout, great news from my Doctor and its Friday…

No comments:

Post a Comment