About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day Ten...

I’m going to start sounding like a broken record but another uneventful day has come and gone.
Some ole’ routine…blood pressure check, drink first shake before work, second, third and fourth shake at work. I then get home get on treadmill, drink last shake-done!
I am still drinking a lot of water and still going to the bathroom like there was no tomorrow.
The bad taste that was constantly in my mouth during the first week and most of this week has now subsided. The Clinical team at the hospital said that this is normal and will dissipate over time, finally.
I am up to 30 minutes on the treadmill and walking consistency 1.2 to 1.5 miles in 30 minutes. Not bad for my first week and a fat boy who hardly exercises!
The weekend is upon us again and looking forward to see what challenges lie ahead.
It has actually been a good week and a 100% better than the first week!

No comments:

Post a Comment