Tuesday and Clinical day!
I anxiously waited all day for my clinical visit today and I still don’t know why I was so distraught regarding this visit.
Anyway…I should not have been worried as I lost another 6.5 pounds this week for a 4 week total of 30 pounds. I now weigh 215 pounds and a long cry from my original starting weight of 245 pounds. I am very, very excited and so was the clinical team!
I will say that the 4th week has been a really easy week on the NutriMed diet and I am extremely hopeful that the 5th week and additional upcoming weeks are too.
I think that I am finally getting use to this diet regiment. Every time I think about the first two to three weeks on the NutriMed system I want to cuss as it was extremely hard and I did not know if I was going to make it or not.
I will never, ever, ever complain about portion size of food or even the type of food even if I did not like it. After this liquid diet anything has to be better then it!
I have three more workouts to go to at the fitness center this week, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and then off for the weekend.
I am enjoying getting into a workout routine as this is something (apparently) that I have never done before in my life.
I am glad that I started this diet when I did so hopefully when summer comes I will be off of it and ready to start grilling. I am going to miss eating Easter dinner at my In-Laws and I may even miss our big Memorial Day/pool party BBQ this year as I am not quite sure when I will be permitted to eat again.
I keep thinking in my head that in reality this is just a short period of time (12 weeks or 3 months) and then I can begin a new way of eating and enjoying life. But I will tell you when you talk about 12 weeks or 3 months it does not seem a long period of time; however I can assure you that is not the case when it is affecting you. It seems like an ETERNITY!
I have got to go as it is now time for me to open up my first cup of sugar-free Jell-O. I can hardly wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment