It’s been a good Wednesday and looking forward to tomorrow.
I guess that I am still on a weight loss high from last night at clinical.
I worked out tonight on the treadmill, still keeping it at 30 minutes at a time and have reduced my workout nights to 5 instead of 6.
I went over to a neighbor’s house after work today as he has the Ab Circle. You are supposed to get on it for 3 minutes, 3 times a week and have rock hard abs in 6 weeks PLUS it is a great cardio workout.
I got on it and back off of it and said hell no! Apparently it is not the workout machine for me. I decided to keep it real on a treadmill.
I will be glad for spring to get here this Saturday and stay here with the warm weather so I can put a little variety in my workout by walking the neighborhood sidewalks.
Sorry that the blogs have not been real interesting lately but just like anything else you kinda’ get in a rut and most of my days are the same.
I’ll try to be a little more creative in the future or then, maybe not.
By the way….HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment