Thursday, the day after hump day and the day before TGI Friday!
Well, I lied. I am sore this morning from my first work out on Thursday evening.
It’s not too bad but I can feel the soreness in my legs and stomach.
I’m taking the day off from working out today and have decided to go to the fitness center before work on Friday morning around 6:30am. We have planes on Friday night after work and I don’t want to miss a workout day because of plans.
I have another meeting with the personal trainer on Wednesday at 5pm and then I am on my own.
I placed a call into my Doctor today as my blood pressure has been at an all time low for the past few days and I am really light headed. The past couple of days I could just feel the light headiness in the morning when I first got out of bed but not today as I kinda feel a little sluggish and that usually means blood pressure.
My blood pressure was 109/75 this morning.
The Doctor is off today but his nurse asked me to fax my blood pressure readings from the past 3+ weeks to her and she would give to my Doctor on Friday.
Not sure what the outcome will be or his suggestion but something definitely has to change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment