About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day Nine...

Not going to be a very long blog tonight as it has been a pretty uneventful day.
I did have trouble with a couple of shakes today. One was my fault the other was the shake!
At work I made my usual midmorning shake and was about to drink it when I was interrupted and had to set it down for about 10 minutes. When I went to drink it the shake it had already gotten warm----yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck!
I almost did not get it down and even gagged a second or two.
The moral of that story is…don’t drink a warm NutriMed shake!
The second shake was in the afternoon and I mixed it up like always. I let it sit for a couple of minutes (taste’s better that way) and then started to drink. When I got about halfway down I noticed something in my mouth other than liquid and all of a sudden it burst and was a large powder ball of the shake mix. I said it once already and I will say it again….yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck!
Other than that it has been a good day and another day is yet to come, till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment