About Me

My photo
I live in Independence, KY with my wife of 21 years and three teenage children.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Day Twenty Eight...

Glorious Monday-NOT!
Whew, what a day, what a day.
I was extremely busy at work today and then also have to go to the fitness center afterwards. I didn’t know if I had the energy to do that or not. OK, enough of that negative energy and yes I did go work out today another 50 minutes.
I am actually still a little sore from my Sunday morning workout. Huh, must be working?
Well tomorrow is the big clinical day at St. E’s and as I said on Sunday I feel like I am riding a double edged sword (ouch!). I am excited to go and see my results but for some reason this week I am just not sure if I had weight loss or not. I’m sure I did and maybe just psyching myself out. It’s hard to tell now if the weight is still coming off or not.
Family and friends say that it is and that they can tell but it is hard for me to determine looking at myself in the mirror.
It’s strange, and sorry that I can’t explain it better.
I mean I’ve lost 23.5 frigen pounds my first three weeks and I can see that but what I have found to be interesting is that when I look in the mirror I still see a some what fat face and body.
I think that the shakes and lack of food are playing dirty little mean tricks on me!
I will tell you that I still feel good, and really better than I did before I started this diet.
The 5th week is upon me and if anyone can make it this far then you can surly make it to the end! Besides, one more day and I can eat a cup of Sugar Free Jell-O at only 10 calories. It’s gonna’ be a feast!
I will update my blog on Tuesday night after I get home from Clinical and report good or bad to you. I will not be discouraged, I will not be discouraged…

No comments:

Post a Comment