Happy weekend to everyone…
I got up early this morning and thought that I would go out and run/walk around the neighborhood for the first time. However, that did not happen as it was really cold and I stay cold most of the time anyway since a few pounds have dropped off of me.
I had already planned to go to Bally’s on Sunday morning to workout and have decided just to stick with that plan.
My blood pressure was again pretty low again this morning 114/62 and I know it is time for that medication change.
I will pick up my new prescriptions sometime today and hope that it will manage my new weight loss and keep me from being light headed in the mornings and sometimes throughout the day if I stand up too quick.
I went with the family last night for a Birthday dinner for my oldest son (19 yrs. old) and his choice was Independence LaRosa’s. My in-laws also went and we had a great evening. There was spaghetti, meatballs, salad, garlic bread, pizza, calzone, phily-steak sandwich, BBQ wings, soft-drinks, beer and ice-tea. The restaurant scene does not bother me and I just enjoy the time with the family.
I have decided to work in the yard a little bit today once the temperature goes up and plan on putting the first round of fertilizer down. Other then that I think that it is going to be a pretty uneventful day.
I think that we do have plans to go down to a neighbor’s house tonight to watch the UK game. Well, I will be watching as my wife heckles! LOL (she is a UK hater!)
Have a good Saturday and GO BIG BLUE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment